What's new

Do you believe you could have performed better at your previous job?

Shavkat

Q&A
Cents
Are you of the opinion that your previous employment could have been improved upon?

Shavkat

Q&A
Cents
I firmly feel that I excelled at the career or occupations I previously held. To be clear, I've never competed with anyone else; I just do it for myself. That is a fun fact about me.

Arshi

Q&A
Cents
I am still a student so I don't have any experience about job or earnings on a job but I am joining different websites to earn online. And for the record we need to compete with ourselves and not with others.

Trebor

Q&A
Cents
Yes. I had a good chance with an amazing opportunity in my previous employment. But I never realised that till I resigned from the job. Now I noticed I could have gone far with the job.

Shavkat

Q&A
Cents
I am still a student so I don't have any experience about job or earnings on a job but I am joining different websites to earn online. And for the record we need to compete with ourselves and not with others.
It is a healthy thing to do with this concern. If competing with others, it can create conflicts. I believe you may make the case that you did better in your previous subjects at school.

Shavkat

Q&A
Cents
Yes. I had a good chance with an amazing opportunity in my previous employment. But I never realised that till I resigned from the job. Now I noticed I could have gone far with the job.
At some point, I have a slight regret when I left my previous job in one of the local government agencies in my city before. But then, it is best not to deal with my former incompetent project manager.